Attention Drupal community: The new Drupal Technology Partner Program will match Drupal experts with users needing help with Drupal tools, services and third-party software.
The program gives Drupal experts a chance to promote their skills and their business, and gives Drupal users easier access to problem solving.
The Drupal Association says the new program is inspired by feedback from the Drupal community. “One consistent theme that came up during our research was the need for information about tools and third-party software that can help Drupalers build even better sites,” the Association said.
Technology Partners will be companies or individuals who can aid the Drupal community, and annual fees range from $2,500 (silver level) to $15,000 (platinum level) . The fees will support Drupal.org improvements.
So what do Technology Partners get in return?
Engagement and exposure, the Drupal Association says.
At all three levels, benefits include: business’ logo on the Drupal.org website, advertising on Drupal.org site, communication updates recognizing partners, benefits and visibility at DrupalCon, and advance info and early registration to events. All levels receive training on how to engage the Drupal.org community.
Pony up for the Platinum level and you’ll get some real marketing exposure. That package includes annual features in the Drupal Association blog and newsletter, a webinar, Drupal Association sponsorship of your business’ webinar, and an ad in the newsletter.
The Drupal Association says its strong following gives partners unparalleled access to the Drupal community. Some highlights of their reach:
- @Drupal – 43,000 followers
- @DrupalAssoc – 8,900 followers
- Drupal Facebook – 50,000+ Likes
- Drupal Association Newsletter 6,800 with an 35% average open rate
- Blogs – published to Planet Drupal, the community’s news aggregator
- DrupalCon: North America – 3300+ attendees, Europe 1800 attendees
- 400+ user groups. We can help connect you to the ones that align with your goals
Drupal.org web ads
- 20 million unique visitors
- Ads on several pages including Freelance Paid Services.