Cornell’s Office of the Assemblies came to Sanmita seeking a unique solution: integration of three separate workflows from three different platforms in a robust and accessible website. The solution would need to automate the Office of the Assemblies’ complex workflows tracking committees, meetings, and resolutions.
- Provide a robust and well-planned backend architecture to fully support existing workflows while also being easily extensible for future development.
- Aggregrate a cloud-based application, a pure PHP-based application, and a Ruby-based application into a single site.
- Automate as much as possible to reduce workload on Office members.
- Sanmita approached this project with a keen eye to detail, carefully cataloging current workflows to ensure smooth development of the new system.
- Relishing the opportunity to help an organization’s application-based workflows take a large step forward, Sanmita worked in concert with the client to efficiently develop the backend for the new Drupal-based application.
- Sanmita was able to automate a number of processes for the Office, one of particular note is the automation of placard generation which would be done before meetings.
Rising to the challenge, Sanmita provided the Office of Human Resources with an extremely robust tool for management and storage of committee meetings and resolutions, with easily exportable and searchable content.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Get yourself ready for an awesome experience with Sanmita and be a part of the growing Sanmita family.