Kayne Eras School needed a complete website build from start to finish having had no site ever built in the past. This presented a rare “clean slate” opportunity to create a new brand and logo and bring together their new brand through design and development. They wanted a fresh, clean look that was also playful and that captured the spirit of this private school for children with disabilities.
The website home page needed to showcase events and student spotlight areas, as well as a place for parents and alumni. There needed to be easy access to forms, program information, applications, and a calendar of events section.
- Brand new site from the ground up with no preexisting site
- Manual communications and other outdated operations consumed staff and faculty time and needed automation
- Deep dive discovery process was needed in order to formulate a plan and create a sense and feel of the direction of their branding, logo, and website
- The school’s events needed to be highlighted, organized, and easily accessed
- The community of parents and alumni needed a place to connect and communicate
- Needed a special section for alumni donations and special events
Sanmita conducted a thorough discovery process that allowed the team to gain a clear understanding of the school’s history, culture, mission, etc., so they could develop their brand. The website needed to work well with all members of their staff and community so that they could retrieve information, access content and form stronger communications. Student spotlight highlights gave the community and student especially, a strong form of engagement and participation.
- A user-friendly website that reflected the new branding throughout with easy navigation to areas of interest and information.
- The new branding and logo design was a collaboration that resulted in a light and fun yet polished and professional feel that was well received.
- Special sections organized student spotlights, forms, applications, calendar of events, and creative content
- Special parent portal was created to strengthen communications among community members, faculty, and staff
- Sanmita recommended website content to keep users engaged such as blogs, links, and other special interest resources
- Increased website traffic with seamless user engagement
We are so very impressed by your superior expertise and professionalism throughout the contract period, and we thank you for working with us through myriad time, financial, and logistical challenges we faced It is a pleasure to share this exciting organization accomplishment with you. We could not have had a better partner.
Your work will elevate our profile in the community, and enrich the educational experience for generations to come.
Next Case Study
Schedule a Free Consultation
Get yourself ready for an awesome experience with Sanmita and be a part of the growing Sanmita family.