The Division of Social Sciences approached Sanmita seeking a full site rebuild from the ground up using the newer Drupal 8 CMS instead of Drupal 7. The old site’s architecture did not allow the Division to easily expand upon their areas of focus, and was at odds with their desire for a lightweight site which could feature faculty members heavily.
- Provide systems to feature information about Division faculty from internal and external sources.
- Develop an event management system which would integrate with the University’s Bedework event management services, but was still able to run entirely from the new site if needed without any external dependencies.
- Build a robust, yet extremely lightweight site focusing on concise presentation of information.
- Developed a robust event management system which integrates with the University’s central event management system as needed to pull in new events.
- During the functional review of the site plan, Sanmita worked with the Division to determine how and where to most effectively highlight and showcase faculty members.
- During the wireframing portion of the site’s development, Sanmita and the Division took the site design through several rigorous rounds of review to ensure the site components present in the final design were able to handle all information the Division wanted to present in a clear and engaging manner
Sanmita delivered a lightweight and user-oriented site which has been extremely well received by stakeholders and adheres to scalable mobility and accessibility guidelines. A key area of focus during site creation was a robust filtering and searching system for Division faculty.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Get yourself ready for an awesome experience with Sanmita and be a part of the growing Sanmita family.