The Web Site is provided by SANMITA and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If YOU do not qualify, YOU are not permitted to use the Web Site.
License and Ownership
SANMITA grants YOU a limited, personal, nontransferable, nonsublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use only the Web Site, Content and Services only in the manner presented by SANMITA, and (b) access and use the SANMITA computer and network services offered within the Web Site (the “SANMITA Systems”) only in the manner expressly permitted by SANMITA. Except for this limited license, SANMITA does not convey any interest in or to the SANMITA Systems, information or data available via the SANMITA Systems (the “Information”), Content, Services, Web Site or any other SANMITA property by permitting YOU to access the Web Site. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of SANMITA. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by SANMITA.
Restrictions on Use of the Web Site
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by SANMITA.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of SANMITA.
- You may not use or access the Web Site or the SANMITA Systems or Services in any way that, in SANMITA’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the SANMITA Systems, Services or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the SANMITA Systems, Services or the Web Site.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of SANMITA.
- Inbound Links. Linking to any page of the Web Site other than to https://www.sanmita.com through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with SANMITA. Any web site or other device that links to https://www.sanmita.com or any page available therein is prohibited from (a) replicating Content, (b) using a browser or border environment around the Content, (c) implying in any fashion that SANMITA or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products, (d) misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with SANMITA or any of its affiliates, (e) presenting false information about SANMITA products or services, and (f) using any logo or mark of SANMITA or any of its affiliates without express written permission from SANMITA.
Submissions SANMITA does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the Web Site (“Comments”). If such Comments are received, You acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) SANMITA and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) SANMITA will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
You agree that SANMITA, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site, the SANMITA Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, YOU must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Web Site, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the SANMITA Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, YOU agree that SANMITA shall not be liable to YOU or any third party for any termination or suspension of YOUR access to the Web Site, the SANMITA Systems, Information and/or the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
SANMITA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE WEB SITE, THE SANMITA SYSTEMS, THE SERVICES, THE INFORMATION OR THE CONTENT. THE USE OF SAME IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
Compliance with Law Including Export Control
You agree to use the Web Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of SANMITA, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of SANMITA and shall take no actions which would cause SANMITA to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to SANMITA.
SANMITA and the Web Site are based in the United States. The United States and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or the Services) to countries or persons prohibited under the United States or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If YOU access and download the Content (including any software or the Services) or Information, You represent that YOU are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of YOUR local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, THE SANMITA SYSTEMS, INFORMATION, SERVICES AND CONTENT SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT SITTING IN THE TOMPKINS COUNTY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY OBJECTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE NOW OR HEREAFTER TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OR TO THE JURISDICTION OF ANY SUCH PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, THE SANMITA SYSTEMS, INFORMATION, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
Governing Law and Language
Questions or comments regarding the Web Site may be submitted to SANMITA Customer Service.